Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Definitive List

You always remember your first...
It struck me a few years ago that I've owned a lot of cars. Some good, some bad. Some for years, some for a few weeks. Some for years that only ran for a few weeks. But I had never written down a complete list... until now! I've spared you a few details of the master list (price paid, years bought and sold, etc.). 

The List

YearMakeModelTrimExterior color
1978Oldsmobile98RegencyWhite
1971Porsche9141.7Adriatic Blue
1967CadillacSedan deVille
Pinecrest Green
1992ToyotaTercelBaseLight Green Mica
1976OldsmobileCutlassSMahogany
1981CadillacFleetwoodBroughamCotillion White
1980Mercedes Benz300D
Light Ivory
1968CadillacFleetwood
Gray
1976CadillacEldoradoConvertibleClaret Metallic
1986PontiacFieroSELight Gold Metallic
1996DodgeNeonHighlineEmerald Green Metallic
1964BuickElectra 225SedanArctic White
1990InfinitiM30ConvertibleBlack
1994Hondadel SolSiSamba Green
2006ScionxB
Blue Onyx Pearl
1984ChryslerLeBaronTown & CountryGunmetal Blue

I must add that almost all of the cars up until the Fiero (which I bought when I was 24 years old), were less than a thousand bucks. Needless to say, I learned how to work on cars by having a bunch of unreliable ones. 

Least favorite car: The Porsche - a glorified VW that ran for less than two weeks, but lived in parents' garage for four years.

Favorite cars: I'll always love the '67 Sedan deVille I had during my senior year in high school, the del Sol was my favorite of the "modern era" up until the LeBaron, which is a car I always liked as a kid and now get to drive across country!

No comments:

Post a Comment